Lindy • Best Sunset

BEST SUNSET

LINDY


Release Date

SEPTEMBER 25, 2017


On

FUCKING BORING

Produced by

LINDY


Written by

LINDY



👁 0


Sorry

I didn’t tell you everything I wanted

And in this moment

I see it's too late to touch you

Why are you so far away?

Very far


I never thought

That I would feel it all fall in my lap

I know you hear me, I feel you here

I'm standing (standing)


I know you'd put the sky around me

As happened to everyone who saw paradise

One day we'll be together again (again)

In the best sunset


(I'll see you in paradise)


I've never shown everything about myself.

Thinking you'd be here today

You were on my side.

And it's not over (it's not over)

Even though I feel you

Ohhhhh


I know you'd put the sky around me (ohhhh)

As happened to everyone who saw paradise (they have seen paradise)

One day we'll be (oh no) together again (together again)

At the best sunset (don’t let my wall fall)


(I'll see you in paradise) (Ohhh ohh ohh)


Maybe I don’t see the most vibrant colors

And don’t have the most perfect day.

But when I'm lying down

I will not stop praying


Ohhhhh ohh ohh


I know you'd put the sky (ohhhh) around me (ohhhh)

As happened to (As happened to) everyone who saw paradise (Uhhhhh)

One day we’ll (Yes, one day) be (ohhhh) together again (again)

At the best sunset (Yeahhhhh yeahhh)


I know you'd put the sky around me (I know you'd put heaven to mine)

(I'll see you in paradise) as happened to everyone who saw paradise (I'm looking at it)

One day we'll be (no, baby) together again (again we'll be)

At the best sunset (at the best sunset yeahh)


Postar um comentário

Postagem Anterior Próxima Postagem

Popular Items

Lindy • Roses

Lindy • Natureza Feminina

Lindy • Electric Bitch