Lindy • I'm Next Up (feat. Pedro Back)

I’M NEXT UP

(FEAT. PEDRO BACK)

LINDY


Release Date

SEPTEMBER 25, 2017


On

FUCKING BORING

Produced by

LINDY


Written by

LINDY



👁 0



Don’t play with him

Be honest

I'll never understand

I'm back and I'm better

I'll have you anyway.

I will not distract

And I'll give you the best

And for me it does not matter

Someone will have to take action

I am that someone

So I'm the next up

 

She will not get you

I know you're tired

But I'm on another level

Boy, she only fucked you because you left.


But fuck her, we know everything.

She showed no effort to have you

You will feel special with me.

Your love that will keep me standing

 

You've been telling me lately that she cuts off your happiness.

I know you're tired of her.

Let's go for a ride, get in the car.

I'll drive and you holding my thigh

Raising your hand as far as I want

Boy, you deserve a good one.

I look at you and I know she falters


Tasty

 

You said she's still playing.

And her love is not the same.

I'm sorry for this

If it were mine I would put you on top

And we would have that hot thing

There's a good dick, I can not deny it.

You keep me 100 and I'm not a saint

I want to give you the world, the whole world

I'm making a hot song, oh let's have sex

 

Baby

Tasty


Lisbon, I am the partner who is relaxed

Fill my glass and it can set fire to my body.

Yeah, we were fucking in her mother's room.

And it makes me feel relaxed

A dragon surviving on the south pole

Blacksmith makes a young nigga feel at home

Lisbon, I am the partner who is relaxed

Lisbon, I am the partner who is relaxed

Drink until you go crazy and then go back to the room

Lisbon, I am the partner who is relaxed

A dragon surviving on the south pole

Lisbon, I am the partner who is relaxed


Postar um comentário

Postagem Anterior Próxima Postagem

Popular Items

Lindy • Roses

Lindy • Natureza Feminina

Lindy • Electric Bitch